[rspec-users] Constraints / Global requirements

Steve Molitor stevemolitor at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 20:58:25 EST 2009

Yeah I thought of something like that.  Actually we do something like that
in one step now that I think about it.  But I really wanted to execute the
same exact date feature (for example) doc that the user verified to make
sure nothing got lost in translation.  Which I could do if I
programmatically ran the date feature file inside the Given /(.*) date is
vaild/ step.  But all those results would clutter up the report output.  I
like your approach best: simple and doesn't require a funky technical