[rspec-users] [Cucumber] after feature hook?

aidy lewis aidy.lewis at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 5 09:12:24 EST 2009

Hi Alsak,

I am finding it difficult to separate my Acceptance Tests unless I
have lengthy scenarios.

One scenario would be one sequence of action etc - until a goal is reached.

At the end of the feature, I would like the browser to close: If the
browser closes on each scenario - they I have to get back to the
previous state. This is expensive with browser based tests.

Aidy