[rspec-users] Cucumber for large projects

Tom ten Thij mail at tomtenthij.nl
Thu Feb 26 10:33:32 EST 2009

We will be using Cucumber for a fairly large project. Are there any
areas that cucumber is lacking when there are many scenarios?

I believe the best candidate for showing our client the scenario
results is the html output. It strikes me that that becomes fairly
cumbersome to check with many scenarios. Methinks some javascript code
to hide all passing scenarios / features would be useful. Is there any
work being done on this?

In which areas could we help cucumber accommodate for large projects?