[rspec-users] Rspecing an enumerator from outside-in woes

Shot (Piotr Szotkowski) shot at hot.pl
Sat Feb 28 22:18:42 EST 2009

Ben Mabey:

> Hmm.. maybe this is what you are looking for (From
> http://rspec.info/documentation/mocks/message_expectations.html):

Thanks for your interest and the pointer, but my questions weren’t about
how to make my mocks yield to the code that calls them – if you look at
the code I attached previously you’ll see I already do that. :)

The questions were (among other things) about (a) how to elegantly spec
a method that is supposed to yield and (b) whether the #to_enum/#next
combo not triggering #should_receive expectations is a known bug of
RSpec 1.1.12 (under Ruby 1.9.1).

— Shot
--
uoıʇɔnɹʇsuoɔ ɹəpun