[rspec-users] Class mocking

Marcus Roberts M.Roberts at NITTYGRITTY.NET
Fri Feb 27 12:52:06 EST 2009

>No, because RSpec keeps track of partial mocks (mocks/stubs on "real"
>objects) and clears them out at the end of the example run.

Thank you!  This is the key, along with understanding we can just mock/stub onto the real object, without needing to make the object a mock object.

As soon as we just mock/stub, everything works as expected.

Thanks everyone for all the help!