[rspec-users] Cucumber status

Matt Wynne matt at mattwynne.net
Fri Feb 27 11:24:46 EST 2009

On 27 Feb 2009, at 15:46, aslak hellesoy wrote:

> Just a quick heads up on Cucumber 0.2.
>
> It's taking a little longer than I had thought. Getting the Background
> feature working while preserving a simple AST and visitor traversal,
> tag filtering etc opened up a little can of worms. I've been working
> on this over the past weeks, and I'm getting closer to something I'm
> happy with. There is still a bit left. I'll be gone until March 9
> skiing in Austria, so no Cucumber work at all for me until then. My
> goal is to have Cucumber 0.2 released towards the end of the March.
> Consider it a deadline.
>
> To those who want to help getting it done sooner: I appreciate it, but
> right now the vision of where 0.2 is going is in my head, napkin
> drawings etc. Please be patient.
>
> Cheers,
> Aslak

Thanks for letting us know, and for all your hard work so far - we've
been using the beta for a few weeks now and we're really happy with it
already.

I'm sure it will pop out even sweeter if you've had a couple of weeks'
break to cogitate on the problem.

Leave your laptop at home and enjoy the snow :)

Matt Wynne
http://blog.mattwynne.net
http://www.songkick.com