[rspec-users] Cucumber status

aslak hellesoy aslak.hellesoy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 10:46:02 EST 2009

Just a quick heads up on Cucumber 0.2.

It's taking a little longer than I had thought. Getting the Background
feature working while preserving a simple AST and visitor traversal,
tag filtering etc opened up a little can of worms. I've been working
on this over the past weeks, and I'm getting closer to something I'm
happy with. There is still a bit left. I'll be gone until March 9
skiing in Austria, so no Cucumber work at all for me until then. My
goal is to have Cucumber 0.2 released towards the end of the March.
Consider it a deadline.

To those who want to help getting it done sooner: I appreciate it, but
right now the vision of where 0.2 is going is in my head, napkin
drawings etc. Please be patient.

Cheers,
Aslak