[rspec-users] [Cucumber] pretty html output?

Phlip phlip2005 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 17:58:03 EST 2009

Ben Mabey wrote:

>> And could we make it ... cucumber colored? like cucumber.css probably
>> does? (-:
>
> cucumber.css?  Is that what cucumber uses for it's HTML formatter?  I'm
> sure you could.  I would recommend starting with the github css I have
> in the project and use Firebug/Webdeveloper to change the styles inline
> until it looks good to you.  If you change them with Webdeveloper (the
> Firefox plugin) you can save the new CSS to a different file.  If you
> end up creating new CSS please fork the project and send me a pull
> request for it. :)  Thanks.

Uh, I had just figured (only going for the leafy green cucumber-plant colors and
the standard Helvetica font) to reach out to the user's cucumber.css in its
distro and borrow it. Or borrow it myself and check in a copy, but either way I
did figure on editing it!

I will add your suggestions to the potential do-list...

BTW you can just copy styles out of Firebug, too, at least one block at a time!

--
   Phlip