[rspec-users] [Cucumber] pretty html output?

Ben Mabey ben at benmabey.com
Wed Feb 25 15:49:38 EST 2009

Phlip wrote:
> Ben Mabey wrote:
>> http://github.com/bmabey/cucumber-pygments-lexer/tree/master
>> You can get something like:
>> http://www.benmabey.com/cucumber_on_github.html
> Nice! Will use!
> And could we make it ... cucumber colored? like cucumber.css probably
> does? (-:

cucumber.css?  Is that what cucumber uses for it's HTML formatter?  I'm
sure you could.  I would recommend starting with the github css I have
in the project and use Firebug/Webdeveloper to change the styles inline
until it looks good to you.  If you change them with Webdeveloper (the
Firefox plugin) you can save the new CSS to a different file.  If you
end up creating new CSS please fork the project and send me a pull
request for it. :)  Thanks.