[rspec-users] Cucumber Feature Scenario critique

Stephen Eley sfeley at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 11:32:14 EST 2009

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 10:11 AM, James Byrne <lists at ruby-forum.com> wrote:

> I am sorry that I did not make myself clearer.  Redmine is far more than
> a project management tool.  It is in fact a rather sophisticated, if
> limited, content management tool that supports PostgreSQL as its back
> end.  I was suggesting it as a potential candidate for your proposed
> service to your end users.

Ahh, gotcha.  Thanks for the clarification.

It is an interesting idea.  I knew Redmine had wiki and forum
features.  I think I've probably been somewhat unfair to it because I
got the sense it was trying to be a better Trac, and Trac leaves a bad
taste in my mouth.  I know that's not rational, and I should give it a
real look at least to see if there are any good usability ideas worth
stealing.

If anyone cares, here's a loose and very wordy sample of my own
project thoughts and sensibilities from my blog:

http://extraneous.org/past/tags/malcontent

--
Have Fun,
   Steve Eley (sfeley at gmail.com)