[rspec-users] [cucumber] Cucumber and CI

Andrew Premdas apremdas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 11:19:45 EST 2009

I was trying to use intergration and commit to be specific scm terms in this
sort of discussion, so rephrasing (and hopefully improving on ) Dave
Laribee's law we get

"If its late in the day save your next integration for the morning"

Now people can go home on time and not fret about a build breaking at the
end of the day and  having to stay late and rush to fix it.

Andrew