[rspec-users] [cucumber] Cucumber and CI

Rob Holland rob.holland at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 09:47:41 EST 2009

> Because the longer you wait, the more your code will diverge from your
> teammates'. If you don't commit often you rob them of the opportunity
> to reduce merge hell.

Please note I did say commit, and not push, and I inferred from Matt
he meant commit and not push (although he has explained otherwise
since).

I find pushing last thing at night even more bizarre to be honest :/
If you're are going home, it seems reasonable that other people might
be, ergo there won't be many more changes made (an assumption
granted). Also, if they are going to continue to work and make
changes, why force them to merge a
broken/half-done/possibly-to-be-completely-redone later commit. Makes
no sense to me :/