[rspec-users] Autotest won't pickup any tests

lasitha lasitha.ranatunga at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 23:07:23 EST 2009

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 9:26 PM, David Chelimsky <dchelimsky at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 9:26 AM, Christian Hoeppner
> <chris.webstar at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Is there a place to read up on autotest behavior and options? I couldn't
>> even find a manpage, but maybe I'm not looking hard enough.
> There's not much to look at other than the code - that's where I
> learned everything I know about autotest.

You might get some mileage out of the following (though as David notes
the source is the ultimate reference):

1. http://cheat.errtheblog.com/s/autotest/
2. The example_dot_autotest.rb file contains a list of options you
could explore (at the root of the ZenTest directory in your gems
3. Googling for 'autotest add_hook' pulls up a lot of post about how
folks have configured autotest.  Some of the content is of course
outdated, but they might give you a jump start.