[rspec-users] [cucumber] Cucumber and CI

James Byrne lists at ruby-forum.com
Mon Feb 23 18:57:29 EST 2009

Stephen Eley wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 11:44 AM, James Byrne <lists at ruby-forum.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> F=31, S=165, PC=100%, TU=30, CU=21, financial services (insurance
>> claims)
>
> Whathuh?  Wow, you really *do* work for government, don't you?  >8->
> That line hurts me to look at and I'm not going to try to put my
> answer in that format.

Only in the sense that every taxpayer does.  It seemed me a short hand
way of describing the information requested without being particularly
obscure.

Total users vs. concurrent users gives a very good idea of the resources
behind a project, or at least the potential resources, together with an
idea of how important to a business that a project might be.  Certainly,
it will not catch the corner cases of say of high value, low volume
processing, and it may give unwarranted weight to a minor project in a
large corporation.  On the whole though, I think it will give a good
feel for what size feature/story driven projects are presently.  Perhaps
it might be better to ask for the numbers of active developers / client
representatives per project instead.