[rspec-users] [cucumber] Cucumber and CI

James Byrne lists at ruby-forum.com
Mon Feb 23 11:44:20 EST 2009

Just on a side note,  how many features / stories have people seen on
their projects and how much of their project was covered by
features/stories?  I refrain from the terms average and typical because,
there ain't no much thing.  But I would be interested in getting an idea
of how many features and scenarios people have used to complete a
project along with a few brief comments giving the scale (number of
total/concurrent users) and nature (order entry/ inventory
control/social networking/financial services/government regulatory) of
the project concerned.  Something like:

F=31, S=165, PC=100%, TU=30, CU=21, financial services (insurance
claims)