[rspec-users] Autotest won't pickup any tests

Christian Hoeppner chris.webstar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 10:26:53 EST 2009

I'm not really sure what options autotest has, since the website is on
"coming soon", and autotest -h doesn't show any help, so I'm thinking
about rspec options, like the rpsec command to use, arguments (--diff
unified --color, etc).

Is there a place to read up on autotest behavior and options? I
couldn't even find a manpage, but maybe I'm not looking hard enough.