[rspec-users] [cucumber] Cucumber and CI

Pat Maddox pat.maddox at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 04:52:50 EST 2009

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 6:36 PM, Phlip <phlip2005 at gmail.com> wrote:
> So what's the maximum number of cucumber features that anyone has ever seen
> on-deck but not yet passing? That's a bad metric, exactly like excess
> inventory in a warehouse.

I don't know that it's bad.  At the beginning of an iteration, I have
most of the features & scenarios that I'll be working on.  So I start
off with a big pile of yellows, and as the iteration moves on it
gradually turns green.  I'd say we average 8-10 pending features at
the beginning of each iteration maybe.

Pat