[rspec-users] [cucumber] Cucumber and CI

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 19:18:54 EST 2009

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 6:14 PM, Yi Wen <hayafirst at gmail.com> wrote:
> I totally agree with you on this. I have a feeling a lot of people kind of
> use cucumber as a sexy way for doing waterfall.

That may be so, but one view of agile is that each iteration is a
mini-waterfall. BDD suggests that we *should* define all of the
scenarios in the iteration planning meeting because we use them as a
planning tool (how can we estimate a feature at all before we've
talked about the acceptance criteria?).

FWIW,
David