[rspec-users] [cucumber] Cucumber and CI

Yi Wen hayafirst at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 19:09:53 EST 2009

Wait for an hour before I can checkin something is still too long for me.
I'd like to checkin every couple minutes most of time.

But I think to make each step just pending first and then make it green when
I finish implementation for the step makes sense. I probably will still use
unit tests passing as checkin points.

Thanks

Yi