[rspec-users] Cucumber now runs Webrat and Celerity together

Joaquin Rivera Padron joahking at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 10:37:17 EST 2009

hey there,
I have Cucumber running Webrat and Celerity (using culerity) together, check
it out in the sample project:
http://github.com/joahking/cukes/tree/masters

It's a first try, but it runs. I get them by following a feature directory
structure similar to the suggested in
http://wiki.github.com/aslakhellesoy/cucumber/setting-up-selenium (also
thanks to the hints Ben Mabbey pointed)

by defining profiles for webrat and celerity you can run features with any
of them:
cucumber -p webrat
and
cucumber -p celerity

only I don't seem to get Celerity browser to receive the ajax pushing from
rails action (have tried browser.wait, also other recommendations from
celerity github wiki, but it wont go), any help would be appreciated.

cheers,
joaquin