[rspec-users] specifying which button webrat should press

James Byrne lists at ruby-forum.com
Fri Feb 20 15:50:44 EST 2009

Zach Dennis wrote:

> Can you use the following or do you need to use an id for other reason?
>    click_button "Create"

That is how I am doing the check now.  I am simply investigating whether
another means is available to me.  At the back of my mind is the idea
that it is the presence of the function and not the form of the label
that is important.  By adding an id to the input tag and selecting on
that then whatever the button itself is labeled as becomes unimportant.