[rspec-users] [RSpec][OT] have autospec just run changed files

Peter Jaros peter.a.jaros at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 14:33:16 EST 2009

I don't know about RSpactor, but autospec will keep track of failing
specs and re-run them along with changed specs and specs for changed
files.  It won't run the entire suite until everything has passed.
You could temporarily add a dummy example somewhere in your suite
which always fails.  That way autospec will never think it's ready to
run the whole suite.

Other than that, I can't think of a way to do it short of writing your
own autospec style and overriding the #run algorithm.

Peeja