[rspec-users] [RSpec][OT] have autospec just run changed files

Ben Mabey ben at benmabey.com
Fri Feb 20 13:34:40 EST 2009

Hello all,
Is there a way to have autospec and/or RSpactor just run the specs for
the files that have changed and not run the entire spec suite
afterwards?  If you start autospec with -f it will wait for a change but
it will then run the entire suite after the individual one passes.  The
project that I am working on now has a spec suite that is too long for
the normal autospec cycle.  However, I like having that tight feedback
loop for the files I touch.  Any ideas?