[rspec-users] Cucumber + Webrat + Selenium + ActionMailer

Raimond Garcia lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Feb 18 14:02:15 EST 2009

We are upgrading to cucumber 0.1.99 in the process we also upgraded to
the latest versions of webrat and rspec.  However now we are having
difficulties checking for ActionMailer.deliveries in the selenium
features.  I seem to recall being able to check for these without
problems using webrat's wrapper for selenium, but maybe my memory is
tricking me...

Lately we were solving this by using Polomium, here is our config

However, with the new configuration for webrat selenium features:

Webrat.configure do |config|
  config.mode = :selenium

We can't seem to get Polonium working nicely with webrat.

Is there something wrong with our configuration or how are you guys
checking for ActionMailer deliveries in your selenium stories?