[rspec-users] Celerity and Webrat (using them together, Benchmarks, same API?)

Joaquin Rivera Padron joahking at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 13:26:50 EST 2009

hey Ben,
thanks for your answers,
I'll give kamal work a try and have a look at the points you are pointing
about webrat.
I've been playing with culerity for two days and it does not sound difficult
to accomplish this we are talking.

But I was talking from the culerity part (haven't look too much into
webrat). I have already started to bring together the common_celerity.rb
steps that culerity provides with the by webrat provided common steps, in
the end by redefining webrat methods (like visit, etc) I can manage to
retain common steps, but still there's to do. I'll have a closer look to
your points and see. Check out here what I have now:
http://github.com/joahking/culerity/tree/webrat_api

at the moment for cucumber to use culerity to run the steps, I just comment
the webrat initialization in env.rb. But the format.yml is indeed a place to
look,

more on that later,

cheers,
joaquin