[rspec-users] Cucumber - How to enable a disabled field

Tom Hoen lists at ruby-forum.com
Fri Feb 13 10:22:22 EST 2009

Joseph Wilk wrote:
> I would highly recommend you take a look at Celerity
> (http://celerity.rubyforge.org/) as well.

Celerity (and Culerity) look great, but after trying for a half a day, I
could not get jruby to build, so could not install Celerity, so I am
back to Selenium.

I followed the instructions here:
http://dermological.blogspot.com/2007/02/installing-jruby-on-ubuntu.html

but when I try to run: ant clean jar

I get:  java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: gnu/classpath/Configuration

and at that point, gave up.

If you could offer help, I would appreciate it and would try again. I am
running this on ubuntu 8.041 in VMWARE (within Vista)

java -version returns
java version "1.6.0_0"
OpenJDK  Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_0-b11)
OpenJDK Client VM (build 1.6.0_0-b11, mixed mode, sharing)

All the best,
Tom