[rspec-users] [cucumber][v0.2alpha]Where could I find API docs for custom formatters?

Joseph Wilk joe at josephwilk.net
Fri Feb 13 06:12:32 EST 2009

Hello,

Are you trying to update an old formatter to the newest release? The old
formatter API has changed in the latest release.

At the moment the best place to look is the current formatters source code:

lib/cucumber/formatter/*

pretty_formatter.rb is a good start.

Another good place to look would be the visitor class that contains all
the formatter hooks.

lib/cucumber/ast/visitor.rb

Note the current page on the wiki about formatters
(http://wiki.github.com/aslakhellesoy/cucumber/custom-formatters)
applies to latest stable release (0.1.16). Once we have stablised the
Formatter api for version 0.2 we can update this page with the new details

HTH,
--
Joseph Wilk
http://blog.josephwilk.net