[rspec-users] exemplary way to show a list is sorted?

James Byrne lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Feb 11 11:53:45 EST 2009

David Chelimsky wrote:

> I explained my position in another post in this thread, and I look
> forward to your *respectful* responses to those thoughts.

I regret if my initial observation was taken as anything other than
that, an observation.  One might consider it the textual equivalent to a
raised eyebrow, no more.  Being told to maintain my own fork of a
project was not a response that I either expected or thought warranted.

Notwithstanding the heat that this issue appears to have raised, I
assure you that I bear no ill will towards any. I simply believe that
changes which introduce breakage to previously working code should be
avoided wherever possible.  This did not seem to me condescending,
abrasive, or particularly controversial.  Evidently I am wrong.