[rspec-users] [cucumber] [alpha] The Backgrounder is run without cleaning up

Chris Flipse cflipse at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 20:10:23 EST 2009

This /could/ just a screwy behavior I'm seeing in SQL lite, but I don't
think so; normal scenarios are doing this just fine.

I'm playing with the Background feature in the .1.99 beta, and it looks like
it's being run before every feature -- but it's not cleaning up afterwards.
I have a model with a validates_uniquness_of in place, and I'm seeing
something that looks like this:

Feature: It should be able to run for multiple files
  Background:
    Given a model with unique name "Foobar"

  Scenario:  This one runs okay
    # ....

  Scenario: But this one fails
    # background is run, and fails to create the model because of the
validation

Is this known, and fixed in github, or have I stumbled on something new?

--
// anything worth taking seriously is worth making fun of
// http://blog.devcaffeine.com/