[rspec-users] Fixjour and others

Pat Nakajima patnakajima at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 09:01:49 EST 2009

I started writing up a response about why I wrote Fixjour, and why I
want it to be its own project, but it got really long. Here's a
Markdownified gist: http://gist.github.com/60389.

For the record, I think FR is a great tool (I link to it in Fixjour's
README), it's just not for me. Read the gist above and you'll be able
to see why.

Pat