[rspec-users] [RSpec] rcov and/or rexml bug?

Fernando Perez lists at ruby-forum.com
Sat Feb 7 12:06:47 EST 2009

> So I uninstalled rcov, and installed instead: spicycode-rcov, but now it
> cannot find the binary file. Using spicycode do I need to make any tweak
> to a rake file?

I finally got everything working with no bugs by doing:

1) git clone git://github.com/spicycode/rcov.git
2) cd rcov
3) sudo ruby setup.rb

At this point it would still not work as it couln't find the rcov
binary. So I did one more step:

4) sudo ruby setup.rb config

Maybe step 3 can be replaced by step 4?

However now spicycode-rcov doesn't appear in $ gem list, and I don't
know how to uninstall it or update it. God I hate apps that don't offer
a clear and easy an uninstall option.