[rspec-users] [RSpec] rcov and/or rexml bug?

Fernando Perez lists at ruby-forum.com
Sat Feb 7 11:55:44 EST 2009

> Something got screwed when uninstalling the old rcov gem, I now get the
> following error message:

Finally got things back to 'almost' normal, I had to edit my $PATH var
to make rcov 0.8.1.2 work and bug on:
/usr/local/ruby1.8.7//lib/ruby/1.8/rexml/formatters/pretty.rb:131:in
`[]': no implicit conversion from nil to integer (TypeError)

So I uninstalled rcov, and installed instead: spicycode-rcov, but now it
cannot find the binary file. Using spicycode do I need to make any tweak
to a rake file?