[rspec-users] testing out cucumber scenario outline feature

Joaquin Rivera Padron joahking at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 11:29:50 EST 2009

hey there,
I've been playing with Scenario Outline according to cucumber wiki. I have
paste the tests made in http://gist.github.com/59920

the short answers:
http://wiki.github.com/aslakhellesoy/cucumber/scenario-outlines seems
inaccurate, Examples should be More Examples. Should I edit the wiki for

when you do:
$ gem install cucumber
you get version 0.1.16, right?  the data in examples does not seem to be
getting to the steps

if you get cucumber vesion, then it is webrat who fails with:
`load_missing_constant': uninitialized constant Spec::Runner (NameError)

I am missing something? should I open a ticket on lighthouse?