[rspec-users] Rcov - Specifying rake tasks

James Byrne lists at ruby-forum.com
Tue Feb 3 20:21:23 EST 2009

James Byrne wrote:

> I think that I have this straightened now.
> Cucumber::Rake::Task.new(:cucumber) etc. are factory methods that are
> processed as encountered by rake.

Having spent the day delving into Rake and the internals of factory
methods for Rake included with RSpec and Cucumber, I did a little write
up on how to create a custom Rake task for Rcov.  I would appreciate it
if people with a deeper knowledge of Rake and Rcov would review this
document and point out any errors or misunderstandings that it may

The URL is