[rspec-users] undefined method `inherit' for Merb::Test::ExampleGroup

Thomas R. Koll tomk32 at gmx.de
Sun Feb 1 13:36:21 EST 2009

Hi Phlip,

Are you sure it's inherit and not extend?
Second, I guess the missing trace is cuz you should
put a 'before' block into the describe.
Took me some time to figure that out last month...

so try this and let us know the results:

describe 'Post' do
   before do
     extend FixtureDependencies::SequelTestCase

ciao, tom

--
Thomas R. "TomK32" Koll <> http://ananasblau.com
just a geek trying to change the world