[rspec-users] Fixtures problem with Rails plugin

John j. Cuckler carsupb at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 30 11:30:50 EST 2009

Hi, I just wrote some specs for a rails plugin, I'm using some
fixtures and rake:spec:plugins works fine as long as there is only
this plugin loaded in the application, but if I add another one it
doesn't load fixtures. Apart from that, everything is working.

I added this in my plugin spec file to make it look for fixtures in
the right place:

Spec::Runner.configure do |config|
  config.fixture_path = File.dirname(__FILE__) + '/fixtures'
end

Everything is up to date, both rails and rspec gems.
Any idea?

Thanks

JJ