[rspec-users] DB does not reset between runs

Matt Wynne matt at mattwynne.net
Sun Dec 27 03:24:45 EST 2009

Look at your rails logs very carefully and see what's going on, paying
special attention to each call to BEGIN TRANSACTION, COMMIT
TRANSACTION. When this has happened to me in the past, it was because
I had a call to ActiveRecord::Base.connection to do some dirty raw SQL
query, and those calls will implicitly commit the whole test-case
transaction to the database.