[rspec-users] RSPEC and RoR undefined method for hash when running model tests

Tom Stuart tom at experthuman.com
Mon Dec 14 15:54:26 EST 2009

On 14 Dec 2009, at 20:36, Matt Riches wrote:
> 1) Why are my methods undefined, when they are there (I can create the object via script/console and call the status and reset methods and see them work)
> 2) What is the best way of resolving the issue

You'd be much better off using pastie.org to show us the real code that's having the problem, because your example contains all sorts of omissions and typos (which is likely to be the sort of thing that causes your problem!) and it's impossible to tell how much of it is wrong in the original code versus how much was introduced by you rewriting it as an example.