[rspec-users] Problem with Before Filters

Amit Kulkarni lists at ruby-forum.com
Mon Dec 14 02:05:21 EST 2009

Thanks David,
Now in spec when i write login_as :admin then there must be some method
written for login_as?
Now if there are before filters in controller then do we need to write
each and every method or it is indeed taken care of but the developer
and we need to just have to pass the value for that particular before
filters.
For e.g.
If i have a before filter in controller as
before_filter :admin_access_required, :except=>[ :view,
:update_presentation]
Now in my spec do i need to pass only the value like
admin_access_required :admin
or i need to write some method for the same