[rspec-users] Custom Matcher and Webrat methods

Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas lbocseg at yahoo.com.br
Thu Dec 10 05:51:23 EST 2009

Matt Wynne escreveu:
> On 10 Dec 2009, at 00:53, Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas wrote:
>> Matt Wynne escreveu:
>> One problem less :) Next one to be solved: making Selenium work
>> faster with Webrat :)
> You might want to look at replacing webrat with Capybara then. I've
> not tried it myself, but I understand Selenium2 (which Capybara
> supports) is much faster.
Thank you once again Matt. I wonder how you get updated by these new
gems... :)

I'll give Capybara a try. It seems well documented and also the Webrat
list is almost dead lately... Only a few questions and no answer lately...

Thank you for the suggestion.

Best Regards,

Faça ligações para outros computadores com o novo Yahoo! Messenger