[rspec-users] [rspec-rails] spec vs. autospec

Andy Koch andy.koch at pc-doctor.com
Sat Dec 5 09:31:32 EST 2009

Thanks Andrew,

That was the right hint.

I took the autospec command list of all specs and ran them in smaller
groups - which led to discovering a Declarative Auth config switch
that was heretofore isolated.  Apparently in the new version of this
gem it does not get reset between tests.

Once I removed those WMD's of auth control all my tests returned to

Another lesson learned, muchas gracias.