[rspec-users] Rspec - Creation of stories

Daniel Varrin daniel.varrin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 04:01:07 EST 2009

Hi,

I'm new to RSpec and installed the version 1.2.9. I was trying to write some
of the stories' examples on the web, but I was not able to let one run. The
RDoc contains many examples, but should we write them in a .rb file as is or
do we have to copy only the scenario part or what ever?

There is a whole folder of examples with version 1.2.9, but none of them is
an example about how to create a story or scenario. Am I missing an other
lib for stories?

I hope you can help me.

Best regards,
Daniel Varrin