[rspec-users] [cucumber] Bug introduced in 0.3.1

Lee Hambley lee.hambley at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 08:15:25 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I'm new to the list, but a happy cucumber user with a few weeks experience
now... a bit of a shock this morning when someone upgraded here and happened
to jump up to 0.3.1, we're seeing the following output..

I haven't had chance to investigate more, but I will try to.. this goes away
if we roll back to 0.3.0.

   - http://gist.github.com/104429

I also listed the relevant local gems as far as I can see, I'll post back
here if I come up with anything, pointers or suggestions would be welcomed!

Thank you,

 Lee Hambley