[rspec-users] [Cucumber 0.2] Failure to use should

José Valim jose.valim at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 10:10:54 EDT 2009

Just for reference, whoever have problem with rspec, remarkable and cucumber,
try this installation settings:

# config/environments/test.rb
config.gem "rspec", :lib => false
config.gem "rspec-rails", :lib => false
config.gem "remarkable_rails", :lib => false

# spec/spec_helper.rb
require "spec/rails"
require "remarkable_rails"

If you still have problems, be sure to open a ticket on Remarkable bug
tracking:

http://carlosbrando.lighthouseapp.com/projects/19775-remarkable/tickets?q=all

Cheers,

--