[rspec-users] script/general rspec_*

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 09:24:02 EDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 8:19 AM, Nicholas Van Weerdenburg
<vanweerd at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have started using rspec after generating much of my applications models
> and controllers. Much of the code is plain vanilla scaffolding.
> I accept that this is not very BDD, but I'm building a tool that required I
> do this.
> Is there a quick way to generate the test stubs- i.e. the equivalent of the
> Test::Unit ones I now have? Can I run "script/generate rspec_model <model>"
> and the same for controllers on over-top of things?

$ script/generate
Installed Generators
  Rubygems: acts_as_taggable_on_migration, cucumber, feature,
install_rubigen_scripts, rspec, rspec_controller, rspec_model,
rspec_scaffold, session
  Builtin: controller, helper, integration_test, mailer, metal,
migration, model, observer, performance_test, plugin, resource,
scaffold, session_migration

Note rspec_controller, rspec_model, rspec_scaffold

Cheers,
David