[rspec-users] Change in API 0.3.1 clarification

Manu seatmanu at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 18:11:27 EDT 2009

I am looking at the change in the API in the history.txt and looks
like 3 visitor method are now gone. They are replaced by one. Also for
Table, the status is  not passed anymore...

Looking at the current HTML formatter in 0.3.1, the 3 methods are
still present and so is the code .

I had a slight modify version of the formatter compare to the one in
cucumber and was relying on the status to be passed
for the table and I am not sure how to go about to get that state to
properly colorize my table, can you please clarify what you mean by
using @state?

Also, for the 3 methods that not official anymore, are you meaning
that they are deprecated? If so do you have an example on how to use
the new way?