[rspec-users] Noob question

Korny Sietsma korny at sietsma.com
Wed Apr 29 07:42:20 EDT 2009

Presumably you only need these if you are *building* cucumber?

If you just want to use cucumber, it should be as simple as "gem
install cucumber", and it should get all the other dependencies.  On
my machine it seemed to install treetop, polyglot, and presumably a
few others - but I don't have rspec-rails nor webrat.

(On looking back at the original post, maybe I'm confused - presumably
if you are cloning cucumber from git, you mean to build it yourself.
But I'm not sure why someone calling themselves a "noob" would want to
do that!  :)  )

- Korny