[rspec-users] Cucumber - Testing ActionMailer

James Byrne lists at ruby-forum.com
Tue Apr 28 09:43:35 EDT 2009

Ben Mabey wrote:
>   Sorry, I couldn't be of any help.

Actually, you were a great help, but on a different thread.  The reason
I was not seeing anything is that the default environment is
"development" and I have things configured so that the deliveries array
is only used in "test".

Adding "puts" in front of the call to %x() in the step definition file
showed that the email is generated as expected.  I have something else
wrong with my test, probably the address that I am checking for,