[rspec-users] BDD for C#?

Brandon Olivares programmer2188 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 19:55:59 EDT 2009

For now, the answer appears to be no, unfortunately. I'll have to come back
to it in a few months when it's hopefully more stable.

NBehave looks really nice, but unfortunately there is really no
documentation for it at all, except for a few examples of usage. I think
it's either that or NUnit with naming conventions, but I really like the
scenario support in NBehave.

Brandon