[rspec-users] Background and scenario outline interaction

wolfmanjm wolfmanjm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 18:38:08 EDT 2009

Ok I confirmed that the Before hook is not run the first time through
when scenario outline and Background is used.
The After hook is run though.
In subsequent outlines before and after run as expected.

gist is here...
git clone git://gist.github.com/102789.git gist-102789
http://gist.github.com/gists/102789/download

I am using
cucumber (0.3.1)
jruby 1.1.6
also same results with ruby 1.8.6 (2008-08-11 patchlevel 287) [i686-
linux]